The Vacuum Aspirator Series is an ideal standalone system for rapid separation of liquids and solids as well as continuous aspiration of solutions and buffers. It is also suitable for the removal of laboratory waste making waste management easier.
The series come with standard accessories including five different types of pipette adaptors and a 1000 ml (TT-VA-8) and 2500ml (TT-VA-35) liquid bottle.
The TT-VA-8 model is lightweight and compact which makes it suitable for laboratories with limited space. It is capable of performing -0.065MPa of vacuum degree with adjustable negative pressure to suit different needs (0 to -0.08MPa).
The TT-VA-35 model is suitable for larger capacity samples with 2500 ml bottle and higher flow rate. Foot controller is also available as standard accessory for this model.
- Ergonomic design for simple operation
- Standalone system, no external vacuum required
- High quality vacuum membrane (oil-free and oil-resistant) and made of durable 3mm rubber
- Hassle-free installation of self-locking connectors
- Stainless steel collecting tip is anti-corrosive
- Efficient motor system for heat reduction
- Autoclavable liquid bottle, suction filter fittings and PTFE disc filter
- Multiple adapters for convenience
- Liquid level protection to avoid spillage
- Continuous vacuum aspiration of culture media or components, biological fluids, aqueous solutions, buffers
- Quick separation of liquids and solids
- Suitable for tissue and cell culture, proteomics, microbiology, molecular biology laboratories