CycloneSpin Digital Magnetic Stirrer Series are compact benchtop magnetic stirrers ergonomically designed for routine stirring applications of solution, media or buffer preparation in various types of laboratories. These affordable digital magnetic stirrers are robust and reliable, designed based on precision, control and operational simplicity to ensure success of your work.
TT-DMSH-350S is a digital magnetic stirrer with hotplate function. It is equipped with PID for precise temperature control and chemical resistant ceramic working surface for rapid heating. Optional external temperature sensor is available for temperature monitoring and detachable stand for various sensor probes (temperature, pH and others).
TT-DMS-16 is equipped with 30° slope, easy-to-read LED display while the TT-DMSH-350S comes with intuitive holographic display with convenient control knob for quick and precise time and speed setting. Variable speed is available for different models which renders low speed to powerful mixing capability. The stirring begins slow to avoid splashing followed by a smooth and steady speed increase.
- Control panel with 30° slope, easy-to-read LED display and convenient control knob for quick and
precise time and speed setting
- Intuitive holographic colour display (TT-DMSH-350S)
- Able to stir up to 20L of solutions or media
- Ergonomic design, small footprint and lightweight
- Brushless DC motor offers quiet operation and prevent any undesirable heat
Each Standard Set Includes
- One magnetic stir bar (Ø8 x 46 mm)
- Routine mixing of chemical or biological components (media, buffer, solutions)
- Dissolving nutrients and solids
- Preventing suspended matter from settling during titration
- PH-metering, extraction and dialysing with the small quantities of substances
- Suitable for chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, pharmaceutical, medical laboratories