TT-30K Digital Handheld Homogenizer is a powerful handheld homogenizer designed to rapidly homogenize, disperse and disintegrate biological samples in 10-30 seconds with adjustable speed ranging from 8,000 rpm up to 35,000 rpm. The homogenizer is ideal to use with samples from 0.5 ml to 250 ml with three types of generator probes available for different sample volume range. It is lightweight to be handheld with one hand operation and also can be mounted to a stand for fatigue-free and longer operation.
TT-30K Digital Handheld Homogenizer works by drawing the sample material into the generator probe with variable speed rotor. The material is repeatedly cycled and drawn through narrow slits in the generator probe where the extra shearing and disintegration action taken place to reduce the particle size of the sample. Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is generally achieved in a few seconds. The brand new handheld homogenizer now comes in black and grey combination, replacing its old black and blue version.
- Ideal for shredding and homogenizing samples
- Adjustable speed control from 8,000 rpm up to 35,000 rpm with easy-to-read LED display
- Practical for small samples ranging from 0.5 ml to 250 ml
- Light weight and comfortable for one hand operation
- Autoclavable generator shaft is made up of 316L stainless steel
- Interchangeable generator probes are easily disassembled for cleanup
- Optional H-type stand with adjustable height and angle available for more convenient and lengthier operation
- Tissue homogenization (liquid/solid mixture)
- PCR, RNA and DNA sample preparation
- Food and plant analysis
- Environmental, biological, pharmaceutical, microbiological research
- Suitable for bacteria, yeast, plant and animal tissue samples