TT-13K Mini Handheld Homogenizer is a light and portable handheld device ideal for homogenization of biological samples and resuspension of pellets in 1.5 ml or 2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes. With constant rotational speed of 18,000 rpm and high efficient micro DC motor, it is capable of grinding and homogenizing various sample types including plant and animal tissues as well as cell disruption.
Powered by 2 AA batteries, it is excellent for field application where the use of electrical cord is eliminated. 10 pieces of disposable plastic grinding pestles are included in every package to avoid contamination of precious sample. Stainless steel grinding pestle is also available as an option.
- Light, convenient, practical and portable
- Battery powered, ideal for field work and mobile applications
- Homogenization of sample in 1.5 ml or 2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- Disposable plastic grinding pestles to avoid contamination
- Choice of plastic and stainless steel grinding pestles
- Easy one hand operation
- Easy to clean, stainless steel pestles (optional) can be autoclaved
- Tissue homogenisation (liquid/solid mixture) eg. root, stem, leaf, flower, fruit, seed, cerebrum, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, muscle, marrow, lymph
- Re-suspends protein and DNA pellets
- Disrupts soft tissue in microcentrifuge tubes
- PCR, RNA. DNA and protein sample preparation
- Food and plant analysis
- Environmental, biological, pharmaceutical, microbiology research