Hercuvan Disposable Gel Cutting Tips are specially designed to offer convenience and user-friendly operation to excise nucleic acid and protein bands from gels. It allows safe band removal and free from contamination. Furthermore, using sharp scalpels may damage the transilluminators and gel trays. The gel band is neatly extracted and contained in the tip, followed by dispensing into a tube for downstream application or analysis.
- Specially designed to excise bands from agarose and protein gels
- Easy and convenient with one-hand operation
- Avoid scalpel damage to gel tray and transilluminators
- Push button gel and tip release mechanism
- Suitable for standard 1000μl pipettes
- Autoclavable, sterile versions also available
- Certified DNase-free, RNase free and Pyrogen free